I'm a new mom just trying to get back in the habit of studying my scriptures everyday again. This blog holds me accountable :)

Monday, October 12, 2009

Family


I am just preparing for my lesson this week and I have an awesome chapter :

Family: The Sweetest Union for Time and for Eternity

I am excited for this lesson.

Can any of you tell me what you like to discuss the most when it comes to family? (ex. being sealed and blessings of the temple, family activities and traditions, parenting, keeping the spirit in the home and the gospel at the center...)

Thanks for your input!

1 comment:

Crystal Spencer said...

I liked the talk from conference just barely that was by Bednar (I think) about telling your family you love them and sharing your testimony with them. I am butchering it, but you should look it up!