I'm a new mom just trying to get back in the habit of studying my scriptures everyday again. This blog holds me accountable :)

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Alma 18 & 19

Yesterday I read chapter 18 and today 19...The story of Ammon and King Lamoni. For those of you who haven't read it in a while, you should! It is such a cool story. What stumps me is how people seeing all these amazing things taking place still didn't believe in the gospel. How could you not?!!!

I am leaving to go to Seattle tomorrow and will be there for a week. Then, the day after I get back from Seattle I am going to Jackson Hole. Needless to say, I probably won't be writing on my blog for the next couple weeks. My plan: bring my Ensign from August along with me and try to read that every day instead. I might have to bring July's Ensign too now that I think of it...

No comments: