I'm a new mom just trying to get back in the habit of studying my scriptures everyday again. This blog holds me accountable :)

Thursday, September 17, 2009

I Need Your Opinion


So, this week I have been reading from Alma (mostly with Trey) and also trying to figure out what to write my talk on... Trey and I were asked to speak in a branch the last Sunday of the month and we can choose our topics. We just need to talk about a subject from Doctrine and Covenants or something about Christ. I was thinking that I might talk about the characteristics of Christ and how we can become more like him. Has that been spoken about too much? What is everyone's opinion?

1 comment:

Crystal Spencer said...

I don't think it is possible to hear that "too much"? It is always refreshing and encouraging to learn about our Savior and how we can be more like him. But no matter what you choose, you'll do great!! :)