I'm a new mom just trying to get back in the habit of studying my scriptures everyday again. This blog holds me accountable :)

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Variety of Blessings


Isn't it neat how the Lord blesses you in so many different ways? Lately we feel we have been blessed both in HUGE ways ans in small ways. I have been working on my talk this week, but I have been a little stressed since I don't usually get a lot of time to sit and read and study and write. As I have been writing I have been able to organize all of my thoughts so perfectly so that the writing process has been so easy and quick. I know that this is the Lord helping since usually when I write, my thoughts are so scattered and the thing that takes me the longest is just organizing them and making my transitions smooth. This is just one of many examples I have been blessed in a little way lately.

No comments: