I'm a new mom just trying to get back in the habit of studying my scriptures everyday again. This blog holds me accountable :)

Thursday, June 18, 2009

"Restored to Its Proper Frame"

Alma 11:42-44 talks about resurrection and the state of our bodies after. In my manual there is a long quote from Joseph Fielding Smith about this.

"Deformity will be removed; defects will be eliminated, and men and women shall attain to the perfection of their spirits, to the perfection that God designed in the beginning. It is his purpose that men and women, his children, born to become heirs of God, and joint heirs of Jesus Christ, shall be made perfect, physically as well and spiritually, through obedience to the law by which he has provided the means that perfection shall come to all his children..."

My mom and I were talking about gaining knowledge in this life...we were wondering if maybe after you are resurrected gaining knowledge is easier? Anyone have any insight on this?

No comments: